Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 more weeks and couting!

After two long years of reading, watching videos, doing weekly discussions, and papers every weekend, oh the papers... I have 3 more weeks of graduate school!  It has been a long road, but I am really glad I decided to take on the challenge. Marty has been so supportive and has been a saint to listen to me read most of my papers before I submitted them.  Marty's encouragement throughout my whole program has been amazing, I don't know what I would do without him. I have learned a lot about teaching young children how to read and cannot wait to start applying the new things I have learned in my kindergarten classroom.  WhoooHooo, almost there!

I cannot wait to have me time!

1 comments:

tiff said...

yippee for new posts...

yippee for 3 more weeks...

yippee that dave got a whole post dedicated to his visit...i don't even know dave, but i am happy for him...

looking forward to you posting more regularly...like even a post about your new home...???????