Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Break, Whoooo!

Marty and I couldn't wait for our spring break, we were definately ready for a break. Most people leave their homes and go on a vacation. We love staying here for the week and skiing. That is just what we did. We skied, slept in every morning, and spent time with my in-laws who were here to visit.

We even took my father-in-law skiing. Howard did great!




A few months ago Marty and I picked out a kitchen table we loved from Pottery Barn. We didn't have to spend the insane amount of money to buy it. We just put in our request to Marty's dad, and "poof" he built it and brought it out to our house last week. It looks great in our kitchen and now we have room for our friends and family to sit, eat, and have good times. Thanks again dad!



Here I am with my student Connor. He and his dad called me on the mountain and we met up for a few runs. The little guy can rip! Of course it is a silly picture he's 5, and so am I sometimes!

0 comments: