Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ahhh...Summer Is Here!

Our summer is going great so far, fast, but great! Marty is working at Camp Run-a-muck and I am doing an outdoor adventure camp with some kindergarten and first graders. I had a fantastic start to my summer. Sara flew into Aspen on my birthday and stayed for a week. We had a ton of fun, lots of best friend time which was very needed!


While Sara was here, we went camping and mountain biking for a couple days in Fruita, CO.





June is a very busy month for the Madsen's...Marty's birthday, my birthday and then our anniversary. This year our anniversary fell on the week Sara was here to visit. We were actually camping and biking on our anniversary. Some may think yuck, but that is something we enjoy.

Happy 1st Anniversary!
The place we were biking on our anniversary was actually where Marty and I had our first date.

0 comments: