Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

It has been raining here in Carbondale for way too long. This year we ended school on May 29th! I was so excited to get my summer started early... not so much. It literally has been raining here for like 3 weeks. If the sun is out it is in the early morning before you even get your day started. Hopefully the sun will shine soon, I need some vitamin D please! Camping is on our agenda for this weekend, weather permitting (this would give me some pictures for my next entry).

Other than the rain, we have been doing well. Marty had his 31st birthday last Saturday: included a movie, dinner, and presents.
I start my hiking camp next week with the Kindergarten, I am looking forward to that, it is always lots of fun. Then comes my birthday and our anniversary in the next couple weeks. June is a celebration month! Lots of presents!!

2 comments:

tiff said...

are you hinting...with the presents thing...giggle :)

Jill,Drew, Ella too... said...

Look at you Barly - getting all fancy with your blog page... how do you change your background - is it a website? Dont worry - our weather stinks too - it was 50 degree out the last 2 days - grrrrr - what a joke!