Tuesday, December 8, 2009

yeah, yeah yeah! it's a snow day!

I can remember back when I was a little kid and I would wake up on my own on a school day. On those select days I would ask mom and daddy why they didn't wake me up, they would say there is no school today. That excitement I felt as a little kid on a snow day has not changed. I love to get the 5:30 a.m. call from my teammate Syd. She always begins the conversation by saying, "It is the call you dreamed about." I usually respond by saying, "Really?". I get so excited to not go to school even as an adult. I get as excited as a little kid to go play in the snow. Off to the mountain to ski some fluffy stuff.

1 comments:

tiff said...

hope you had a great day of skiing.
keegan and rohnan are bummed, cuz' rick wasn't home for the snow day...as that means they get to go skiing. instead they were stuck with me at home...but i think they still had a good day! hugs!!